Beautiful Buff Laced Polish standard 1 dozen hatching eggs

JewellFarm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Lebanon, Virginia
I'm getting lots of eggs and I don't want to hatch anymore, so I'm offering these at auction. My Buff Laced Polish are my favorites. They are beautiful to look at, they are a medium sized chicken so the crow isn't as loud as a regular large fowl, the hens give a nice medium size white egg almost on a daily basis, and you gotta love the purple ears! They have nice lacing, all have top knots, and are bearded.

I package eggs individually in hopes of giving you a better hatch rate. With that said I cannot guarantee eggs that are shipped through the postal system. I do send extras as long as my girls co-operate. This is a paypal auction and will ship out on monday morning. Thanks for looking!!!

A few pics of my flock

Note the nice top knot on this baby that just hatched yesterday! Too darn cute!!!

28990_picture_005.jpg

28990_picture_771.jpg

28990_picture_783.jpg

28990_picture_772.jpg

28990_picture_785.jpg

Quote:
Yep they are tie downs for when you want to let them have access to fresh grass and in this case take pictures without them running off.

Would you be cool with me, if I win, coming to pick up the eggs to avoid the shipping stress?

Quote:
Thanks Wolftracks........come on, you know you just have to have them!!!!

OK I'm still watching. You may be right. Darn It!

Quote:
Thanks Wolftracks........come on, you know you just have to have them!!!!

OK I'm still watching. You may be right. Darn It!

LOL

Back
Top Bottom