1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Beautiful Cochin Bantam Cockerel from Porcelain project (F1)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    He is beautiful both in color and type, healthy & clean. He is out of a Mille Fleur Roo and a Lavender hen. I gave up on my Porcelain project. My loss, your gain. I would like to know if you hatch out any Porcelains from him. He is so beautiful but I don't have the room. I will ship him in September, as soon as it cools down. Instant Paypal due at auction end (no eChecks). Shipping goes by weight & zip code (PM or email me for shipping cost). $10 new box fee. NPIP # 51-370. I have no hens that look like him. Sorry, no shipping to VA (testing rules too strict). Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  3. slamine

slamine Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2010
    Quote:Nice bird, but it is EXTREMELY unprofessional and RUDE to list a bird on more than one auction site at a time. What would have happened if someone had bid here as well? What if the auctions were going hot on both sites? Then what...just wait until they were both over then sell the bird to the highest bidder, regardless of which site they were bidding on, with both people thinking they won this bird, just so that you could make as much as possible off it? How many sites did you put him up for auction on? You need to think before you act. Maybe if it didn't sell here or vice-versa (while listed on ONE site) the first time THEN you could list him on another site where you might have better luck, and ONLY that other site (aka one at a time in case you didn't understand that part). Guess we all now know where your motives lie.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by