1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Beautiful Cuckoo Maran 5 months old. Sweet temperament!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by luv2bmomjen, Jul 25, 2017.

1. luv2bmomjen

luv2bmomjen Chirping

Apr 16, 2014
    Colorado
    IMG_4230.JPG IMG_4233.JPG Meet Cookie. Cookie came to us from a friend who was not able to keep their two new chickens because they rent their home. We moved the two of them into our flock of 4 year old Hens with ease. Not a single issue. We live in city limits and are only allowed to have 4 by law. We had a neighbor complain so we need to let go of Cookie. I only picked this chicken because I know for a fact the other 4 are Hens. Cookie is suppose to be a pullet as well but the way her comb is growing I am no longer sure.
    Please let me know if you would like Cookie. We are in Parker, CO. I am willing to deliver if need anywhere within 20 miles.

2. Farmgirl47

Farmgirl47 Songster

Jul 12, 2015
    God's Green Earth
    Cookie looks like a rooster to me. :( Hope you find him a good home!

3. Squeak61

Squeak61 Songster

May 22, 2017
    Connecticut
    Most certainly a rooster. I hope you find a home for him :(

4. silverbird27

silverbird27 In the Brooder

Feb 21, 2017
    can you update on this post? Has he found a home?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: