1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BEAUTIFUL Fluffy Blue Orpington Day Old CHICKS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Dec 25, 2010.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    **UPDATE** January ship dates are full for this sale, we are now scheduling for February. [​IMG]

Please do not use the 'BUY IT NOW' option as it will end the auction. Please email or PM me your order and I will prepare an invoice for you.

We are offering our BBS Orpington chicks at an Early Bird sale price of $5.00 each with a minimum order of 15 chicks. The chicks will ship beginning February 1st. Chicks will ship in the order the payment was received . If you prefer a specific ship date please email me for availability for the date you would like. There is a minimum order of 15 with a maximum of 25 chicks per box.

About our birds:
    Our Orpingtons are absolutely huge. Our girls are big, very fluffy and look like they have on big skirts. We purchased our original Orpingtons from show stock from Dick Horstman, and big beautiful Orpingtons from James May . We are extremely please with the quality from both lines. I guess it could go unsaid that these birds are very easily confined because the are too heavy to fly. They are friendly and curious birds and are absolutely beautiful!

Shipping is $22.00 priority or $35.00 guaranteed express. We prepare a special box for shipping chicks in cold weather and the chicks do quite well. We also include GroGel and a shipping warmer at no additional charge. We will accept PayPal or a money order for this auction.

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  2. kuebeck89

kuebeck89 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2010
    Hurlock, MD
    Would you be willing to sell any adults?

3. bethinoklahoma

bethinoklahoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    [​IMG]
    I would like to place an order for 25....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by