Beautiful Giant Cochin needs home today! Charlotte area

lindzlin

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 3, 2014
I rescued this chicken thinking it was a hen. He came accidentally with a friend’s order of Barred Plymouth Rocks and was getting terribly picked on. A couple of days ago “Mary” as my kids named him started crowing and only then did I do research and find out the breed. I need to get rid of this rooster today as I live in a neighborhood and am not allowed to have them. He started crowing before the sun came up today. If I can’t find someone to adopt him I’ll have to take him to my friend and he will be processed with all her other Roos tomorrow He’s super sweet and friendly. My kids pet and play with him and he’s very gentle with the hens. I live in Gaston county on the west side of Charlotte NC. Please share this with anyone who could give him a home! I need to find a resolution today!

I rescued this chicken thinking it was a hen. He came accidentally with a friend’s order of Barred Plymouth Rocks and was getting terribly picked on. A couple of days ago “Mary” as my kids named him started crowing and only then did I do research and find out the breed. I need to get rid of this rooster today as I live in a neighborhood and am not allowed to have them. He started crowing before the sun came up today. If I can’t find someone to adopt him I’ll have to take him to my friend and he will be processed with all her other Roos tomorrow He’s super sweet and friendly. My kids pet and play with him and he’s very gentle with the hens. I live in Gaston county on the west side of Charlotte NC. Please share this with anyone who could give him a home! I need to find a resolution today!

Back
Top Bottom