BEautiful Handmade Jewelry

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by missred871, Aug 26, 2010.

1. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Please note that the price is only a fill in example. I decided rather than making several listings I would make one with several different pieces of jewelry. The descriptions and prices are listed with the pictures, if you want more than 20.00 worth please feel free to check out my etsy page for purchases, all shipping is free and you can find my etsy page in my signature.

[​IMG]
    Apple a Day Necklace: 12.00, made with cats eye, seed beads, and cracle glass beads, suspended from clear elastic cord.

[​IMG]
    Gemstone Bracelet: 9.00, made with several kinds of gemstones, large metal loops and gorgeous glass beads suspended from an elastic cord.

[​IMG]
    Fangtasia Necklace: 10.00, made with crackle glass and a beautiful teardrop style pendant that is blood red with white swirled together. Resembling the blood that the vampires of the bar drink to sustain life.

[​IMG]
    True Blood Love Triangle Necklace: 12.00, inspired by the love triangle of Sookie, Bill and Eric this necklace has beads that represent all 3 parties, the large crimson beads with the smaller surrounding round crimson beads represent Eric he is the real man/vampire in this threesome of characters; the blue flowers and the white and clear beads are representitive of Sookie and her light spirit and origins of the fae family she finds out about; the small black bead represents Bill, his dark and broody personality and untrustworthiness. made from all glass beads and metal findings.

2. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    CHECK OUT THE STORES MEGA SALE!!!!!!

This week we are having our MEGA SALE event. Almost everything in the store is in the sale and A LOT is UNDER $10.00 all sale items are 20-75% off original prices! SO GO CHECK IT OUT

www.missred871.etsy.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by