**BEAUTIFUL Isabelle Porcelain Silkie Cockerel** Pics!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Jun 26, 2011.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Up for auction is a GORGEOUS started Isabelle Porcelain silkie cockerel!!! I show silkies and this boy is VERY nice! He is only 6 months old and still growing!!! GORGEOUS coloring, perfect toes, amazing foot feathering, perfect shape/colored comb, just beautiful all around!!! I am NPIP tested. I will ship, as the weather is still good for shipping--please note, IF weather changes here or IF the weather is bad on your end at this moment or even the next few months, I can hold him for you till weather permits, so feel free to still bid! Please understand though that payment IS due at the end of auction! I only ship live birds at the beginning if the week(Mon or Tues) so nothing risks getting stuck at the PO over the weekend. I will ONLY ship within the 48 contiguous states EXCEPT Virginia-- I cannot ship to VA as I believe that requires a special permit, but pick up is welcome** Shipping will be $55 which includes a poultry shipping box, insurance, and confirmation. **Please note, if shipping plus the $10 box is less, I will refund the difference once they've been shipped!!!** I accept Paypal or a money order as payment, but please understand that a money order will take longer to receive and they won't be shipped until money order is recieved. Auction will end sunday and I can ship monday as long as payment is received OR I can hold till weather permits as stated previously. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with questions! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1 with NO RESERVE!! But in no way does the starting price determine the quality of this boy!!! He is NICE!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!! Here are just a few pics I just took today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  2. Streakinstones

Streakinstones Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2010
    Waldorf, Maryland
    He is just GORGEOUS![​IMG]

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Thanks! [​IMG]

4. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Just realized Monday is Fourth of July and they are closed, so he will ship Tuesday weather permitting! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by