Beautiful Lavender Split Porcelain Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sageblossom, May 15, 2011.

1. Sageblossom

Sageblossom New Egg

Sep 8, 2010
    This beautiful lavender split porcelain silkie cockerel came from Chris Peach's Lavender/Porcelain project pen eggs. We call him Cromwell. I just love him and was hoping to keep him, but I live in a suburban neighborhood, and it's just not going to work out having a rooster here. : (

I'm new to showing silkies, so I'm not sure how correct he is, but he has 5 toes and he sure is pretty. He should throw nice lavender and porcelain chicks.

He is 6 1/2 months old, and definitely acting the part of a rooster. I don't have any certifications, but he is clean and very healthy, like all my chickens. I have had him on an all organic, soy free, and corn free diet all his life. There are no other poultry near my home, so he hasn't been exposed to anything bad.

You can pick him up and save the shipping charges, or I'll ship him to you. Shipping fees are $50.

No reserve on this auction. I prefer Paypal, but other payment arrangements can be made.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Very pretty! Almost a Columbian pattern!

3. Sageblossom

Sageblossom New Egg

Sep 8, 2010
    Thank you! I think he's one of the best looking silkie roosters I've ever seen. I hate to give him up.

4. pennie1

pennie1 Redneck Silkie

Aug 17, 2009
    Hiles
    He really is beautiful. If I had room, or was working on that color I would take him in a heartbeat. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by