Beautiful Lemon Blue Cochin rooster Wiltshire U.K.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Legend, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Legend

Legend Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2012
    Wiltshire England
    [​IMG]I have a stunning eight month old rooster who needs a rooster free home (he is too gentle and got attacked by a smaller white rooster at a farm) a couple of hens for company, a place where he can crow day or night and a safe environment where he can be a pet.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  2. Legend

Dec 10, 2012
    Wiltshire England
    [​IMG]

3. Legend

Dec 10, 2012
    Wiltshire England
    [​IMG]

4. Legend

Dec 10, 2012
    Wiltshire England
    PS The ONLY reason I am letting him go is because he crows and I live in a town house. He was bought as a hen when he was a few weeks old. He is spoilt, healthy and will looked after. Not to mention Stunning. I hope he finds a good home.

5. Legend

Dec 10, 2012
    Wiltshire England
    I am in Swindon. Wiltshire. U.K.

6. ChristinaF

ChristinaF New Egg

May 13, 2012
    Oh I wish I could take him- and would in a heartbeat if I lived closer (I live in the US)!! He is stunning! I am sure he will find a great new home. =)

7. Legend

Dec 10, 2012
    Wiltshire England
    Awhh thank you ChristinaF, he is beautiful and I love cuddling him. He is currently at a friends farm where he got beaten up by the other roosters which broke my heart. They separated hem and gave him two hens.

8. pepsiokay

pepsiokay Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2013
    Wiltshire UK
    My gorgeous silkies need a new home, I'm sure these three are Roo's. my first time hatching and now it's breaking my heart to have to rehome them.
    A pair of pure black, Paxo and Tinsel and a Partidge called Noel. All were hand reared, and Tinsel has curly toes (a birth quirk). All are very healthy, but have been on Baytril for a runny nose, so can't ever be used for meat (not that you would as they're flesh is blue/black).
    Lovely boys that respond to a whistle, none of them crow and are already six months old.

We are near Salisbury in Wiltshire. Free to a good home where they will be loved and pampered like they are accustomed too!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. coffeychicks

coffeychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2013
    moncks corner s
    Oh my legend he is stunning I would live to have him but I am in the us

1 person likes this.
  10. lordusiz

lordusiz Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2013