Beautiful purebred horses in need of new homes

ninjapoodles

Sees What You Did There
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Central Arkansas
I haven't been here in a while, but things in our family have been going pretty rough. Husband is recovering from a TBI and is disabled and out of work, and I just can't keep up with the workload or expense of all the animals. I need to find loving homes for some beautiful Arabian horses. The pedigrees are to die for, and the horses are absolutely gorgeous and conformationally quite correct. I'm offering these horses FREE to qualified homes.

The challenges: These horses are green beyond green, so will require lots of hands-on time. They are unregistered, though fully registrable. I can't afford that expense, but I will provide fully completed paperwork for their registrations. That cost should run around $350.

What I have:

Bay mare, born 2002. Major AA x Bey Sharose.
562730295_cc64e233c0.jpg

562231662_e6c47ec13d.jpg

562653527_8b69e0ef08.jpg

Kate is likely in foal, to this stallion:
505346884_9e41c788a1.jpg

Kate's daughter, by the above stallion, born 2008
2445949879_eb2f22060a.jpg

2446675412_2eec9e7a15.jpg

I have newer pictures of her, but I can't find my transfer cable at the moment. Will add those if anyone is interested.

I also have this colt, but I believe that he is spoken for--will update later.
562702865_9ccc9794be.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! Sorry you are having to get rid of them! What are your preferred adoption requirements for these animals?

I would just be happy with anyone who had a safe place to keep them, and some "horse sense," since they are totally untrained. Giving them away, I just don't want to see them wind up at the sale barn in a few months, you know?

And thanks. I miss my birds, and I'm also having to place a few young dogs...not what I'd want, but you have to do what you have to do.
sad.png

Ninja, I have some very good friends and family here in TN that would love to have one or more. They have nice barns and trail ride a lot. They break their own horses, and are very good with them. I will call around and see if someone would like to have them for you. It's hard times for everyone. I hope and pray things get better for you.
hugs.gif

Thanks. I think that even given the green-ness, the mare in foal is actually a pretty good deal. Yeah, you'll have to work with the mare, but the foal you'll have from Day One, and will be able to imprint and train the easy way, the way it should be done.

No more horses, no more horses, no more horses....

Wow, you are killing me! They are beautiful! I love arabians, and I am in Arkansas, I'm usually lucky enough (or not lucky as the case may be) to be to far away to even consider it, so much easier that way. I don't even know which one I would pick, they are all so beautiful! Unfortunately I don't think I could take on anymore for the Winter, and I really don't need anymore.

Good luck getting them placed, they are all so lovely!

Hi Ninja!
hugs.gif
So sorry about your hubby!
sad.png

Wish i had more land..i'd take one of those beautiful horses!

Ninja,
I wish the best for your family and your DH especially.
My DH works with several officers that are big horse people, so he'll call around.
I would love to be able to take one - we have the land and the money necessary to care for one, plus DH's horse experience - but we don't have a shelter built and can't build one in a jiffy.
sad.png

I did a bit of research online and she got an excellent pedigree of both Russian and Polish lines!

I used to work with Jeanne Atherton of Atherton Arabians where a Negtraz son was there. He was a nice stallion.

Wish you all the luck in finding her a good home! If they can not use her as a riding horse, they sure can use her as a broodmare.

Back
Top Bottom