1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Beautiful rooster in need of a home NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AmericanaMom, Jul 8, 2007.

1. AmericanaMom

AmericanaMom New Egg

Jul 8, 2007
    I run the farm portion of a no kill animal sanctuary in NY. We have a lovely rooster that is in need of a new situation. He is a very sweet boy, totally non-aggressive. He can go by himself, or can come with three girls. We are also willing to help him into his new situation in any way we can. I can send pictures to interested parties!! To view pic of roo, go to http://www.donfiles.com/donpix/lemming?page=3 he is the last pic on the page!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  2. AmericanaMom

AmericanaMom New Egg

Jul 8, 2007
    BUMP!

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

He's pretty, unfortunately I don't need another rooster. Love the black horse on the page:D

4. Katelyn

Katelyn Cooped Up

Jun 2, 2007
    Where in Ny are you? I am in Fonda. Also what types of hens go with him? And whats the adoption fee for them?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  5. AmericanaMom

AmericanaMom New Egg

Jul 8, 2007
    We are in Middletown, NY. I'm not sure what the fee would be (I'm leaning toward you just have to sign an adoption contract and let us do a home visit). I'm not sure what kind of hens are his, but I can ask our chicken person!!

6. AmericanaMom

AmericanaMom New Egg

Jul 8, 2007
    You have mail!!

7. TJ

TJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    Missouri
    ...God bless you for what you do ~ There's a special place in heaven for people like you!

8. broncbuster07

broncbuster07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2007
    Waxahachie, TX
    You've been to heaven?

9. TJ

TJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    Missouri
    Quote:There's a place for sarcasim and it isn't here...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by