1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Beautiful Silkie chicks hatched from well known show breeder eggs! We ship!

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by rsepiphyte, May 14, 2018.

1. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Songster

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    I have one dozen beautiful Silkie chicks from eggs that i hatched from well known show breeder Magnolia Farms. I have Whites, Blue/Creams and Lavenders. All are just beautiful with the required amount of toes and great pigmentation. I just hatched out too many for me to keep. Buy all 12 and i will reduce price to $50.00 for all of them. These are sweet little chicks with lots of personality and of course the beauty of "Silkies". I have no idea if they are pullets or cockerels but they are super cute and would make a great addition to your home/coop! I can ship for $55.00 via Express Mail. silkiesd.jpg silkiesd.jpg silkiesc.jpg

Attached Files:

FishMtFarm and Tbird84 like this.
  2. The Moonshiner

The Moonshiner Professional Chicken Tender

Nov 17, 2016
    Missouri
    Those are from a well known show breeder?
    They're not even silkie feathered so not pure silkies at all.

Godiva likes this.
  3. FishMtFarm

FishMtFarm Emu whisperer

Jan 2, 2017
    Lake Pleasant, NY
    Hi I'll buy the blue creams. Let me know how many there are and how much. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: