Beautiful Silkie Cuckoo Roo --

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gordonhillfarm, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    This is my Buddy Taz he is a really nice Silkie Cuckoo Roo . He will be A yr old in a couple of weeks . He has All the correct toes -- Nice foot feathering to the center toe . Great Barring in his feathers - Great type -- Awsome full cushion - Broad chest - Nice crest - I've really been torn as too if I wanted to sell him or not . But the reality is I have limited space and cann't keep him . I was hopeing he would find a GREAT HOME that needs a good Cuckoo Roo for their breeding pen . My birds are NPIP and AI tested ( clean ) Due to the weather temps I can only ship to the east coast at this time . Taz will be fresh as a daisy when he is shipped ( bath -- nails done and a good dusting ) He will have plenty of fresh fruit and goodies to help keep him hydrated and content on his trip to you . Because of the increase in express mail the shipping has gone up . There are no refunds and no returns -- I cann't be held responsible for Taz after he leaves me . Once I place him in the hands of the postal service I no longer have any control . Please Pay Pal at the end of the auction . Weather permitting I will ship Taz on Monday -- Include your Phone # I need to post it on the Box . Here are a couple of pics .[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] ~~~ Tammy

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  2. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    Wow, he is pretty, I wish I can have him! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by