1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Beautiful sterling hand crafted heart belt buckle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Dec 19, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I continue to clean our house and look for items to sell to buy materials for one more chicken trailer!

I'm including insurance on the cost of this item for shipping because it is so valuable. If you do request it, I will remove the insurance cost and shipping will be $15.50.

This is a beautiful sterling heart which snaps on a real leather belt. It's a ladies and has multiple holes to select from for size.. The belt snaps behind the sterling heart so the heart could be worn with a variety of belts as well.. Be sure to see all the hand engravings on the heart. Simply breathtaking.

This auction is for the belt buckle if you want the belt as well, it will be $8.50 more for the belt and shipping and handling.

[​IMG]

This is an exceptional piece and STARTING PRICE! I bought this belt and the heart separately in a San Antonio store where all items were made by hand 25 years ago while on a vacation there. I met the silversmith. Somewhere I have a slide of him... I paid $34 dollars for the leather belt (the marking is still on it) and I remember the heart was over $150 because I had to charge everything. These were the days that I had a white collar desk job but even so I remember feeling so guilty about buying this so long ago. It was a huge amount of money for me, even then.

I'll be glad to gift box and wrap for you and send to the person of your choice. A fabulous gift for yourself or someone you love!

It's been worn at the most 6 times and stored with love in a box in my hope chest. We farm full time and I wear overalls these days!

Please give this new life and let it be used and worn. It's so beautiful, sturdy and so well crafted.

The shipping shows $.01 because shipping will vary on your zip and how you want shipped - express, priority, insured, non insured, etc.!

Please see our feedback on this and other auctions in this feedback system as well as the old feedback system.

PM me with any questions. If you want to know more about our farm, our farm's belief and ethics, feel free to visit our website
    http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ or visit us on facebook.
    Thanks. Happy Bidding! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Have a blessed day. Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by