Beautiful Tolbunt Polish & Citron Spangled Hamburg Bantam Chicks !

rsepiphyte

Songster
11 Years
Nov 30, 2008
Ky.
I have these guys up for sale again due to non-payment of previous auction. These are some really cute Tolbunt (5) and some Citron Spangled Hamburg chicks(3) . From what i can tell on the Tolbunts i have two boys and three girls. This is my first time working with the Hamburgs so i cannot even guess at their sex but they are so tiny but fiesty little things. Just a beautiful color on their feathers that are coming in. The flock that laid the Tolbunt eggs consisted of one pure Tolbunt Rooster over over three tolbunt polish hens and one gold laced polish hen. One of the tolbunt hens is frizzled and all the rest of the flock is smooth. All of these chicks are handled daily and spoiled rotten! I will ship for an additional $55.00.. Please note that i do not accept PAYPAL , but i will accept postal money orders and payments send through Walmart or Walgreens . These are lovely chicks that will turn into wonderful additions for your flock. I hatched plenty and plan to keep a few of the Hamburgs in my aviary as they are so small and have such amazing colors. Feel free to email or call me at 502-819-5386 for more information on these little ones. Please note that these guys have been raised indoors and not exposed to any other birds. Ruth

Last edited:
Well here is an example of a Citron Spangled Hamburg. They are pretty birds and can be flighty at times. Ruth

The Tolbunts and Hamburgs were hatched May 28th. The Tolbunts i raised from eggs that i obtained from Dancing Hen Farms. Ruth

The shipping price is $55.00 not the $65.00 that i quoted originally! These guys are looking cuter each day! Ruth

are these true bantam size???? or are they the normal hamburg size which is larger than bantams but smaller than most chickens
barnie.gif

... I already have SS Hamburgs and like their size
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom