Beautiful Tolbunts! " Pick Your Own Chicks!" Both Smooth & Frizzled avaialble! Will Ship! PAYPAL acc

rsepiphyte

Songster
11 Years
Nov 30, 2008
Ky.
I now have 10 Tolbunt Polish chicks left for sale at $25.00. These are the "real deal" pure Tolbunts! Some with be smooth and others frizzled. I do ship if needed for an additional $60.00. Can even arrange to meet you part way if you live close enough! You can pick out your own mix of chicks. They are 14 days old now and i will post some new pics later today! Home pick-up is also welcome! Slainte' Ruth

Last edited:
They were from NPIP certified stock from Cardinal Ridge Farms. Ruth

p.s. looks like 50% are frizzled

Some new pictures that i took today. There are 6 frizzled and 5 smooths in this bunch of cuties! Slainte' Ruth

Just lowered the price to $35.00 each or take all of the remaining 10 for $300.00. These little "bunts" are gorgeous! Ruth

p.s. you can email me at [email protected] for more pictures!

Im looking for females, I have a rooster. Could I get females only? If so, how do you take payment? When would you ship?

I am getting ready to post pictures of the ten i have left. You are welcome to purchase whatever chicks you prefer. I cannot guarantee 100% the sex of the chicks. All are $35.00 each and i can ship for $60.00 which will include shipping crate and insurance. Slainte' Ruth

Do you sell pullets? I'm onlying doing a rainbow flock for my coop with an amer roo to make ee's. So I was wondering if you don't sell will you sell pullets later for a different price?

Back
Top Bottom