Beautiful white silkie cockerel - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Nov 27, 2011.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Up for your consideration is this beautiful white Silkie cockerel. He is approximately 7 months old, has excellent type and a very nice comb. All five toes, but could have better separation of 4th and 5th toes on one foot. He comes from my NPIP certified and AI tested clean show flock and was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch. He will be bathed and trimmed prior to shipping and will be sent to you in a new USPS approved shipping box with canned corn to keep him hydrated during his trip. Nearly all of my cockerels are a little beat up right now from wrestling with each other in the cockerel pens, but feathers will grow back in short order. He will be shipped on December 6th, which is my last shipping day of the year due to holiday postal traffic. Payment via paypal is due at auction's end to [email protected]. Please email or pm with any questions and thank you for looking. Shipping can be combined if you buy other birds; I expect to post a white pullet that could go with him sometime today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    He's gorgeus! If you only had a girl to put with him!!! [​IMG]

3. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    He's gorgeous. Wish I had the money and the coop was done! (Aren't you all going to be happy when my coop is done and I stop saying that! Lol)

4. dreamflock

dreamflock Out Of The Brooder

Nov 12, 2011
    He is very handsome!!

5. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    I'm assuming he and the white pullet you have listed can ship together?

7. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Hi K - yes, I can ship the this guy and the pullet together, either in one large box or 2 singles cabled together - probably in one large so they can keep each other warm:)

8. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Quote:Good to know IF I win them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by