Beautiful White Silkie Cockerel!!! **pics**

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Up for auction is a BEAUTIFUL, white silkie cockerel (I believe) from SQ parents! He is just a little over 3 months old, and I'm pretty sure this is a cockerel, but as you know silkies are known to surprise us! It almost looks like he could be a pullet(cause he's so pretty), but it looks like he's just starting to grow streamers and he sounds like a boy when he talks(no crowing yet).
smile.png
I show silkies and have won BB, RB, BV, and RV. I am NPIP tested. Just took these pics this morning--he is still very young and filling out nicely! He has an nice crest, 5 toes, excellent toe spacing, great type, nice cushion, etc. I will ship, as the weather is perfect for shipping here, but if you can't on your end, I can hold him for a bit, but payment IS due at the end of auction ! Please note, I only ship live birds at the beginning of the week(Mon or Tues) so nothing risks getting stuck at the PO over the weekend. I will ONLY ship within the 48 contiguous states EXCEPT Virgina-- I cannot ship to VA as I believe that requires a special permit** PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 POSTS, unless you have PM'd me!!! I hate to require this, but unfortunately in my last egg auction, someone opened up a FAKE BYC account, won my auction, and then never paid(this same person did this to another seller the same day)--just a big waste of time and money. Shipping will be $40 which includes a poultry shipping box, insurance, and confirmation. **As always, if shipping plus the $10 box is less, I will refund the difference once she's been shipped!!!** I accept Paypal or a money order as payment, but please understand that a money order will take longer to receive and she won't be shipped until money order is received. Auction will end Monday and she can ship out Tuesday. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with questions! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1 with NO RESERVE!! But in no way does the starting price determine the quality of this boy--he is VERY nice!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!! Here are come pics I just took of him today:

paintwhite024.jpg

paintwhite026.jpg

paintwhite022.jpg

paintwhite028.jpg

I do not need another bird I do not need another bird I do not need another bird
idunno.gif
old.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom