Beauty over Brains!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MayberrySaint, Aug 26, 2007.

1. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    I hope this is not an accurate representation of the best that South Carolina has to offer... [​IMG]

2. Agilityscots

Agilityscots Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2007
    Central Ohio
    Oh, now that is some good stuff. Just watching that made me feel instantly smarter. Thanks for sharing, Mayberry! I forwarded that one on to many friends.

Amy

3. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    What a dumb A$$!!!! I'm sure she's like the only like person in the entire like world that is that like stupid and it like has nothing like to do with like people in South Carolina she is just like STUPID...like ya know what I mean? LIKE!!!

4. Judymae

Judymae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2007
    Merit, Tx
    [​IMG]

5. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    OH MY GOD, I am so embarrassed, now I don't want any one to know I hail from SC

6. joanm

joanm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2007
    :eek:

7. jessied1227

jessied1227 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    East Brady, PA
    Okay, I am *ashamed* that she graduated from the USA education system. What happened to "no child left behind"? No one even showed her where to get on the bus!!!

Did you all watch that show called the power of ten? There was a question that asked 100,000 Americans if they would rather be ugly and smart or beautiful and dumb. 81% said they would rather be ugly and smart. After watching this girl, I bet the other 19% would change their minds.

[​IMG]

Jess

8. Sherry

Sherry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Southern WV
    Wonder, does she even know what a map is? Would have been good to have one to find her way to school.

9. chickenfeathers

chickenfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do
    so because, hmmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us".

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

HAHAHA, I saw that on another board and laughed so hard!!! Looks like edmucation missed her. *hands her a map* Where's the United States?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by