1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BEC...LOOK HERE....PHOTO

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by cheeptrick, Feb 21, 2009.

1. cheeptrick

cheeptrick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    OF the U of DE poster I was telling you about that my grandfather and DE famous artist (that is how he introduces himself really....a Delaware Famous Artist!). SUCH a HAM and almost 90 years old to boot!
    It took me forever to find it....this was a special edition!
    [​IMG]
    The U of DE gift shop sold this for like 8 or so years. DH was so proud!!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  2. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

cool [​IMG]

3. cheeptrick

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Thanks Dixie Chick...I was teasing folks from Delaware about the fact that they are the DE Blue HENS...but most all of their state photos of the DE Fightin' HENS are Roosters! [​IMG] Caesar Rodney is probably rolling over in his grave....

4. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

[​IMG] OMG, I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! Is it a one of a kind??

5. cheeptrick

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Yep....one of a kind. They were thinking of calling U of DE again and seeing about a second printing to sell it again. His grandfather was so tickled we called and asked about it...we told him about CAFE press....and I think he's going to start his own online business. LOL He has WAY too much time for hobbies! Terrific Artist too....we are proud!

6. Bec

Well you know I have to be on the waiting list for that! I would frame that and hang it right in my living room! That is just awesome!

7. cheeptrick

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Well...I'll send you the link when and IF he posts them and you'll be FIRST in LINE! [​IMG]

I am going to leave this up for a few more minutes....then I'm going to remove the pic....just do not want anyone violating the copyright.

MODS if you want to delete this thread I'd be much obliged....just could not post the pic in PM for some reason. [​IMG]

8. Bec

Well Thank you so much for posting it for me!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I will talk to you soon! He will just love his babies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by