Bed Full of Furry Friends

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ThreeBoysChicks, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    I always tell my friends that it would be great to live the life of our dogs. Here is a picture of them a few minutes ago. This is a queen size bed. The top left is Ella (Saint Bernard mix), top right is Ace (Chocolate Lab), lower left is Buddy (Black Lab and lower right is Abbey (Golden Retriever).

[​IMG]

2. HenHappy

HenHappy Songster

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    What did you do to make them all so tired??!! I LOVE this pic!! Thank you so much for posting it! You'd think they had just finished a marathon!! LOL!!

3. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    They just all like being where we are. This is our spare room / office. The boys are in here playing video games, I am on the computer, so what is a dog to do. Sleep...

4. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    cute pups

5. jjthink

jjthink Crowing

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    That's a great photo [​IMG] They look sooooooo content!
    JJ

6. CrazyChickieMama

CrazyChickieMama Songster

Feb 23, 2008
    Bolton, NC
    AAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! [​IMG] My puppy would take up the whole bed!!!! I LOVE this picture!!!!

7. AWW that is so cute!!

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] Can I be a dog at your house? [​IMG]

9. Mac

Mac Songster

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Great picture! Your load of canines makes that bed look like a twin! What great bed warmers you have!

Take care,
    Mac

10. Chatychick

Chatychick Songster

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    I have 1 that looks like Mac avatar and then 4 others that all sleep with me in a king size bed at night or even nap time..DH works nights so not bad when he isnt home. but kinda crowded when he is here. I also have 4 Anatolian.GP mix that live out with my goats...so 9 dogs all together but 4 stay outside. Great picture by the way.. looks like my room..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: