Beech Bluff, TN-Young Olive Egger Cockerel-Will ship if needed

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by mommachick1, Aug 10, 2013.

1. mommachick1

mommachick1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2012
    Metro Atlanta, GA
    Beech Bluff, TN (38313)-Near Pinson Mounds Area--Can ship for an additional $65.00

I have a 28 week old, Pure Bred, Olive Egger (Welsummer X BBS Ameraucana) cockerel for sale. Bought these hatching eggs from a breeder located in BBS Silkied & Regular Ameraucanas in Texas (https://www.facebook.com/SilkieFeatheredAmeraucana). This cockerel was hatched on March 7, 2013. You wouldn't know looking at him that he was an Olive Egger, because he looks like an Ameraucana. He is a little tall (longer legs) than my other pure bred Ameraucanas, must be that Welsummer Dad! He has a Pea Comb, and slate grey colored legs. He is blue with a charcoal grey/black overcoat. He would be perfect for your Olive Egger project pen, as he has the Pea Comb.

The pic on left was taken on 7/28/13 at 20.5 weeks of age, and the pic on the right was taken on 7/31/13 at 21 weeks of age.

I have too many cockerels from my 3 Spring hatchings, and can't keep all the roosters unfortunately.

He has been petted and handled often since he was hatched, and eats corn and treats right out of my hand. These pictures do not do him justice, his coloring is getting even more gorgeous with every day that passes!

Will ship for an additional $65.00 which includes box & shipping costs by USPS Express. Will only ship if temperature if 85 degrees or less on both ends, however I do prefer local pick-up for the rooster's sake.

Pricing on our Olive Egger Roo is $15.00 or best offer. I would prefer for him to go to a home that has a flock in need of a rooster, instead of a stew pot. He has such a loving personality, that it would be a shame for him not to be able to be a kind rooster for a family that has children especially. Message me if you have any questions, or would like to purchase.

I have several listings of my chickens on several websites right now, as I am going through my Spring hatchings, so keep an eye out for other chickens that are available. Right now I have mostly young cockerels such as (2) Pure Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons (Greenfire Farm) breeding lines (28 weeks old), & Black Copper & Splash Marans roos (19 Weeks old). I have the listing for these cockerels on Craig's List as well as other poultry websites. Thanks for looking! Theresa at Sunnydale Farm https://www.facebook.com/SunnydaleFarm

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by