*** BEECKER HAS FOUND A NEW HOME**** Free White Silkie Rooster 2 yro

Beth G.

Gaetano Family Farm
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
New Haven County Connecticut
Hello BYC'rs

I have for free my 2 yro White Silkie Roo boy Beeker. He is a great dad to the young ones and I frequently put him in the pullet grow out pen because of that. He takes the weak and young under his wing and keeps the peace in the flock.

I am only selling him b/c he is older and will not stick up for himself with the roo baby boys
wink.png
I tried to put him in to watch my 8 wk old silkies and b/c their are some baby Roo boys in there they were picking on him
sad.png

I'd love to see him go to a home where he would be the only Roo or in with another Roo that is very passive.

Thanks for looking and if you think Beeker will fit in your flock please PM me. I am guessing at shipping so, it would be the cost of the box and actual shipping costs only.

Take Care,
Beth

Last edited:
I wish you were closer! I ned a white roo..but alas, No $ for shipping this month.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Thank you!! He really truely is a sweet boy!! He loves to watch over the young ones. Sometimes I think he thinks, he's a mommy instead of a poppa....lol....
wink.png

Quote:
Oh no, I wish you lived closer too!! I just went to Newburgh, NY this past Saturday, Had I had known I could of met you half way or something
sad.png

This reminds me of the time where I was offered the loveliest silkie roosters, a partridge and a splash. And dang I have too many roosters all ready... Besides the part about you being in the US.
tongue.png

Quote:
Ahh thanks Gabby your too sweet. I've found Beecker a home. I am bringing him to his new Momma on Sunday to the Boston Poultry Expo. She has a really nice place and alot of silkies for him to play with
wink.png

Thanks,
Beth

Back
Top Bottom