Been MIA for great reasons...

anderstr196

Songster
Nov 12, 2018
NW Alabama
I have to get some Mom bragging out before I explode :celebrate My two youngest boys are on a roll this month. My youngest boy just finished his first year of college and has made the Deans List and the one older then him just graduated Marine Corps bootcamp at Parris Island Friday! :love
I’ve been on the run for the past month, traveling to Upstate NY to pick up the college boy and then to SC to see my son graduate bootcamp, but damn the exhaustion is worth it! :wee
6AE695D1-1CBE-4AC1-9705-C8F85F10F711.jpeg AB2FA213-2AAB-4AE5-8A85-C95561D66616.jpeg

I live in Alabama now, so I had to drive to NY in May and then SC last week. 19 hours to upstate from here and 8 hours to Parris Island from here. The things we do for our kids :lol: :th
When my parents went to get my little brother from boot, they spent six-hundred dollars (gas, hotel) and three days, round-trip. And didn't get home until midnight of the third day. They stumbled around like zombies for the next two days.

When my parents went to get my little brother from boot, they spent six-hundred dollars (gas, hotel) and three days, round-trip. And didn't get home until midnight of the third day. They stumbled around like zombies for the next two days.
That sounds about right! :lol: They had family day on Thursday, which meant walking the entire island, then graduation Friday morning. Im still tired lol

Back
Top Bottom