Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
12 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
13220_chickens_259.jpg

13220_kittens_001.jpg

13220_kittens_002.jpg

For those of you who don't know who Beepers is, She is the Mommie of a litter of 3 adorable kittens. There were 5 but we lost two early in the first week.

The remaining 3 are the most adorable little rag-a-muffins I have ever seen. They are all three bob tailed and they opened their eyes earlier this week.

I will update this thread with more pics as the babies grow
smile.png

Thanks for all the kind words and support through the first rough week.
hugs.gif
The remaining 3 babies seem to be healthy and strong.

Last edited:
These little guys are very cute and dear to my heart since they are the first baby kitties I have had around in many years.

They started totting about some yesterday and I can't believe how fast they are growing.
smile.png

they grow up too fast, just like kids. next thing you know they only come around when they want food or attention
lol.png
mine are soo spoiled its crazy

This morning I heard a fracas coming from the box the kittens are in. I went to have a look and it seems the striped one was pushing one of the siblings away with a paw in the face. They were not nursing, just cuddling up with mom. It was grumping and fussing! It was so funny! Little paws flailing every which way.
lau.gif

I moved the offender's paw and allowed the other baby to get snuggled in so all was well. Beeper's took it all in stride and consoled the little one who had been wronged with a bath.

They were all sitting at the lip of the box watching me this morning with great interest as I put my boots on to take DH to work. It amazes me how quickly they grow!

Last edited:
42kmoig.gif

LOLOL

I am used to seeing kitties and puppies grow. It kind of freaked me out when I hatched my first duckling. Within hours it was alert, awake and looking me dead in the eye. Then it started doubling in size overnight.....yikes!

Cute babies. We had a cat find us and she was preggo. She had three kittens. 1 no tail, 1 bobtail, and 1 full tail. Kittens are so fun to watch.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom