Bees getting shipped out...2 days!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by SamG347, Apr 1, 2009.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    My bees are getting shipped out on Saturday! They should get here the beginning of next week...prob Tuesday or Wednesday. Going out tonight to get the stuff I need to finish the hives...and build the beeyard...electric fenced area to place hives.
    [​IMG]

2. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    BEES getting shipped out Saturday!!! Also getting the beeyard built Saturday afternoon! Got all the stuff I need for the electric fence!
    [​IMG]

3. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Hey congratultions on the bees have you ever raised bees before? I just got my hive box and everything set up today a friend of mine who keeps bee's is helping me with the setup I am keeping my fingers crossed that we find a swarm soon. Where did you order yours from? Everyone I have tried is sold out.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  4. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    This will be my first expirence with bees. I'm mostly doing Foundationless bee-keeping and small cell. Trying to get back to bees that are good at being bees...that dont need my intervention all the time to survive. I ordered mine back in January from Walter T Kelley.
    [​IMG]

5. breezy

breezy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Sand Coulee MT
    I am taking a bee keeping class this upcoming Sunday. Guess I wont know if Im going to get bees till after the class but Im excited there are others here who are getting them. Keep us posted so we know how its all going?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by