Begining of my ostrich dream

Stephanel33

Hatching
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everybody

This year me and my family will start a new life. We plan to start a ostrich farm and we are exited to begin. So I come to BYC first to find advice and knowledge.

After hope helping other by sharing my experience.

Our farm will be situated in Alberta, Canada

Keep you in touch

See you soon & have nice day

Welcome to BYC from your US neighbor just south of you in NW Montana. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and never had ostriches, but definitely post on our Ostrich section in Other BackYard Poultry under the Forum at the top of the page and take advantage of our ostrich experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi everybody

This year me and my family will start a new life. We plan to start a ostrich farm and we are exited to begin. So I come to BYC first to find advice and knowledge.

After hope helping other by sharing my experience.

Our farm will be situated in Alberta, Canada

Keep you in touch

See you soon & have nice day
Welcome to BYC! I do have some knowledge on ostriches but not as much as I wish. Good luck with the ostriches. If you need assistance make a thread in the Ostrich, Emu, and Rhea forum. I would love to raise ostriches and emus some day but for now I can't.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. Wow, what an incredible adventure. Good luck with your endeavors. :frow

Hi and welcome to BYC. I hope the ostrich peeps will be able to support you in your new adventure. Alas, the only thing i know about ostriches is that they taste blinking good!

All the best
CT

welcome-byc.gif

Whoa, that's jumping right in with the big birds!

Good luck in your new venture and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom