1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Being a member

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by jayjay, Mar 14, 2012.

1. jayjay

jayjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2012
    Essex, UK
    Hi all, i am woundering if someone can help me. I filled in information and registered. I received email and followed the link and logged in and confirmed email etc. I have now had another email to say i have not verified email so cannot become a full member. Please can anyone let me know what i have to do not. I still have the message at the top to say i have not verified email. I am a little lost now.

Many thanks

2. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    It's some sort of error, I would think, since you have posted successfully. It may just be in your cache. I'd try refreshing the page, log out and back in, close and reopen your browser, shut down and reboot your machine. Hopefully one of those will get rid of it. If not, post again, or if you can't get back in, email [email protected] with your info.

3. jayjay

Mar 11, 2012
    Essex, UK
    Thank you for your help. I have emailed as you suggested. I tried everything but message is still there.

Many thanks
    Jay

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Jay, I've manually verified your email. If you still see the error, log out of byc, delete your cache of browser files, and log back in.

5. jayjay

Mar 11, 2012
    Essex, UK
    Thank you for sorting that out for me, all seems to be fine now. I'm loving this site.

Thanks

6. Elissa

Elissa Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2012
    Orange County California
    Don't worry, I got two emails asking to verify my email also... I did it both times, and now all is good!

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know! If anybody else notices this, please let us know!

8. meltel

meltel Overrun With Chickens

Same thing happening to me. Multiple messages saying I didn't verify email. Thanks for this post/response:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by