Being naughty in Orlando

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by CA06, Jan 9, 2014.

1. CA06

CA06 New Egg

Jan 9, 2014
    Hello, I am looking for 3 or 4 Silky, light Brahma, Easter Egger or Ameraucana girl chicks. I am in Orlando, trying to raise "illegal" backyard chickens, LOL! So I need the quiet ones Shhhh... If anyone has them anywhere is Central Florida, I would love to get started. I do want chicks, tho. Thank you!

2. tlcarnes2176

tlcarnes2176 Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck with that. Hope you have good neighbors. I had to give up my 3 hens when my neighbor told on me cause they kept hearing "The egg song!" I know I was attached to them and so were my kids. Oh, and we lived in the Ocala national forest at that. Not sure how strict Orlando is, but I wish you the best of luck. I will have chicks in the spring, not sure of anyone who has chicks this time of year. I know if you look for a Central Florida farming swap meet they might have chicks or chickens there. Not sure if they have one, I go to the Northeastern swap meet and they have a little bit of everything.

3. cukooman217

cukooman217 New Egg

Nov 16, 2013
    Orlando, Fl
    I need to rehome a rooster , splash silkie in Orlando. Also a female crested pekin. Both are free!!! PM me for details

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by