Being told I'm an idiot-UPDATED: as close to an apology as I'll get

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
Her: "I think you need to let me do PR, Jenn - it's all about content. I'm not sure what you would tell him...am I missing something?"

Me:
somad.gif
(privately), then
"First off, I want to commend you on getting (bigwig from local company that rhymes with Sicromoft) to come to campus. This is a big coup and should be applauded. That’s why I’ve jumped on the info you’ve sent me and tried to move quickly with it: it’s just one week away. {BIG work event} is also next week. I’m happy to be briefed by you on (bigwig)’s content and work with (PR guy). I do know that you’re not typically (at work) in the mornings. That was my thought process, not that I would simply proceed without any info about Bigwig from you. If you prefer to work with PR guy directly, please do so. He’s in the last office at the opposite end of our floor, across the hall. He is very good at PR, and will certainly have ideas about how to attract an appropriate audience for such an esteemed guest speaker."

Her: "I think it's great to get PR Guy involved - a good idea."

Me:
somad.gif
rant.gif

This person treats me like this all the time.
he.gif

Last edited:
Jenn, don't let her get to you. Just do your job to the best of your ability and let her stew in her own juices. I take it she is a bit higher up the corporate ladder than you are momentarily.

Just get out your Voodoo Doll of her and stick some more pins in it!
lau.gif

I am a firm believer in the fact that what goes around comes around and eventually she will be found out that she is totally incompetent at what she does and has to rely on other people to accomplish anything. Karma, Karma, Karma!

Back
Top Bottom