Belchertown MA Chicken Swap Sat. April 18 CANCELLED

Quote:
Cool,
That will be a nice compliment to what we are bringing. We have tomatoes, lemon balm, hollyhocks, foxglove... we will have more the end of April.... depending on how our newest seedlings do, we should have most of what is on our site by this swap.

Looking forward to getting some seedlings!!

Who's bringing actual chickens??

Some friends are looking to start a flock and will be looking for birds!

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:
Garlic? Did someone say Garlic??!!!

Oh is anyone bringing some to either April swap?! I want some garlic!!!!!

LOL I can get Garlic Starts anyimefrom here on up till planting , how many do you want?
the garlics will be non heirloom as I found out today , but garlic is garlic and the stronger the better.

one can never have too much garlic,........ in anything.​

Quote:
Garlic? Did someone say Garlic??!!!

Oh is anyone bringing some to either April swap?! I want some garlic!!!!!

LOL I can get Garlic Starts anyimefrom here on up till planting , how many do you want?
the garlics will be non heirloom as I found out today , but garlic is garlic and the stronger the better.

one can never have too much garlic,........ in anything.

Three. Maybe that way I can get at least one to do it's thing.

I cant wait til Saturday.
Gonna be a long day for me, lots of time on the road. And I get to go to Logan that night!! Yay me

gotcha covered.
these sets are pretty good already so you shouldn't have too much problems setting them once the ground warms to the right temperature.

Quote:
Cool!
What is the right temperature for the ground?
Keep in mind that I am planting all container gardens anyway. My herbs will be planted in hanging baskets. The cats REALLY enjoyed my growing cat nip last year. The dog and cats tend to destroy the yard. Add the kid with the pool, the pine trees and the oak tree and I am shocked weeds manage grow back there.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom