Bella's Adventure RP!

gurooh

Songster
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
New York
Okay, if you don't know what this is about go here first https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=441446
This
is a roleplay!
Name: Bella
Breed: Porcelain
Personality: Kind, protective of her friends, can be aggressive when possible
RP person: gurooh
Picture:
8639_chickens_baby_chicks_etc_027.jpg

Name: Amber/Ladybird
woot.gif

Breed: Millie Fleur D'Uccle
Personality: Daring, adventurous, loves to help the roosters
RP person: The Turken Lady
Picture:
8639_chickens_baby_chicks_etc_030.jpg

Name: Scaredy
Personality: Whiny, goofy, sometimes stone-dumb
RP person: ???
Picture:
8639_chickens_baby_chicks_etc_021.jpg

Name: Dodger
Personality: Sometimes rude, likes to fight, yells constantly
RP person: gurooh
Picture:
None

Name: Fox
Breed: Red fox
Prey: Chickens
Enemies: None I can think of...
Picture:
8639_red_fox.jpg

Name: Stampede of buffalos (adults)
Breed: ???
Enemies: Warrior chickens!!!
Picture:
8639_stampede_of_buffalos.jpg

Name: Stampede of buffalos (babies)
Enemies: Warrior chickens!!!
Picture:
8639_baby_buffalo.jpg

Name: Leopards (adults and babies)
Enemies: Nothing at the moment...
Prey: Chickens!!!
Picture:
8639_leopard.jpg

8639_leopard_babies.jpg

Rules
One person can RP only one character **New!** You can now RP 1 predator and 2 chickens! Including me
big_smile.png

Be nice to other people!
No cussing, cursing, fighting, etc.
*READ BYC RULES FOR MORE*

*Note: Pictures of Bella, Scaredy, Ladybird/Amber and Dodger are my copyright. Pictures of other animals are not mine.*
Message me if you can't understand this!
One more chicken left! It is Scaredy!

Last edited:
Bella stepped on a piece of moldy bread left carelessly by Scaredy and Dodger. She grumbled, "Where is everyone?"

An elderly hen came out from behind a tree.
''Hello, dear,'' she said. ''Are you looking for a place to stay? There are many around here. But the chickens of this land have already formed their own clans. I suggest you join them. They view other clans as foes.''
With that, she hobbled away.

Bella watched the hen wobble away. I must find my own home, thought Bella. She stopped. She needed friends!

Suddenly,a small Millie Fleur D'Uccle jumped out of the bushes. "I'm Ladybird,but you can call me Amber!" "Why are you out here by yourself?" She asked. "You can always come back with me and my friends," "But it takes a while to get where I live," "You have to watch out for the foxes and other predators on the way."

"Eep!" Bella squealed and she darted up a mound of snow. Bella slid down once she was ready to introduce herself. "I'm Bella."

"Hi Bella!" Amber said. "Come on,lets get moving before something catches us." Grabbing Bella's wing,she led her South into the forest. They eventually found somewhere to spend the night,in an open clearing. "We need to find somewhere to r-"Something cut her off,it was a loud growl. Amber looked around and made a shrill warning call. "Something's coming!!" She yelled Bella. "We have to get out of here!"

Bella was pulled away by Amber, but she grabbed the moldy bread in hope that soon Scaredy and Dodger would come along to find it gone.

Amber looked at the moldy piece of bread. "Looks good!" She said and grabbed it. Suddenly,a weird noise came for the bushes. Kinda of like a screaming chicken."Lemme see what it is!" She told Bella and stepped behind a bush. A second later,she came back with a weird look on her face and the piece of bread missing. "You gotta see this!" She gasped.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while..
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom