Bella's Adventure & Some Pics of Her & Her Friends!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by gurooh, Jan 18, 2011.

1. gurooh

gurooh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Hey everyone! Happy Valentine's Day (even though it's not even close)! Here is a story and some pics of my little chicken Bella!
    The Story of Bella
    Chapter One
    this all started when I was minding my own business in the coop, with my friends Ladybird (Amber) and Dodger. Since they were just plain busy foraging for bugs, I decided to take a walk around. Just then i discovered this strange sound over by the old popler tree. I investigated near the sound. "You must go on a quest." the voice was saying to me. "Yay! What do I have to do?" I asked it. "Well, it's harder than you think. You must walk through the Enchanted Forest until it starts to rain. When you first see the light of the rainbow, follow it. At the end you will find what you need to make the rest of the quest to Mount Arabia." it said again. I gulped. Maybe this was going to be harder than I thought. I started off. "Wait. You need to take three friends with you." I went back slowly and searched for Dodger and Ladybird. "Guys? Or girls, i really don't know what you are." I called. Dodger and Ladybird came to me, dragging poor Scaredy behind them. I trotted off and they followed. "Where are we going?" Ladybird asked. "Well, this voice told me to go on a quest with you..."

2. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010
    Cute!!! I love it [​IMG] Cant wait for chapter 2!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:X2 [​IMG]

4. gurooh

Apr 9, 2008
    New York

Hey Turken Lady! I loved your story about Pip soo much! Mine's a teeny bit based on that story...is that OK?

5. gurooh

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Wee! [​IMG]
    Chapter 2
    "Do you even know where we're going?" Dodger hissed. "I know where I'm going," I growled back at him. "And for your information, keep your beak shut or I'll shut it for you." Okay, I could admit that was a little too harsh on him. He just gets in the way a lot, that's all. "Okay, okay! Sheesh," Dodger snarled. Scaredy chewed on a tree's bark. "No lolly-gagging," I told him. "We can get bark later. There's trees everywhere, you know." "I know that!" roared Scaredy. "Don't be going around, telling me everything I already know like I have bees in my brain!" Why the heck is every chicken except for Amber (Also called Ladybird) yelling at me? "I think we can rest now." I said, pointing to a den. We crept in it. "FOX!" Dodger raged. "Get out, you guys." "No!" Amber screamed desperately. "GET OUT!"

Latest pictures of Bella/her friends:
    Bella pics:
    Sorry Bella fans! I can't find any of my Bella pics!
    Scaredy:
    Um...out of stock. Sorry!
    Ladybird:
    Not again!
    Dodger:
    No pics!
    *bangs head on table* I can't find any! Sorry pplz!

6. The Turken Lady

Hey Turken Lady! I loved your story about Pip soo much! Mine's a teeny bit based on that story...is that OK?

Thanks [​IMG] Mines not so good,and it's okay.

7. The Turken Lady

Quote:Awesome!! [​IMG] Watch out for that Fox Amber!!!! [​IMG]

8. gurooh

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Chapter 3
    "You're gonna get killed!" Scaredy screeched, pulling me out of the den. "Amber!" I yelled. I was not about to lose my friend. I leapt back into the den. "Grab onto my wing!" I shouted to her. "I want to help Dodger!" Amber cried. She slipped under the fox. "AMBER!" I screeched. "I'll get her," Scaredy said. "No! I can do it!" I told him. I ran into the den and plunged away from the fox's jaw just in time. I took Amber by the tail feathers (she said that I was going to pull her wing off if I attempted to pull her wing) and pulled her out. Dodger finally crawled out. The fox wasn't in sight anymore. "That's not a good place to sleep," Scaredy confessed. "Our only other choice is..." Dodger couldn't finish it, so I finished it for him. "Hollow tree trunk." "Yup." Dodger got first choice of his spot, since he was working hard to protect the others. Amber went next for accepted apology, I went next, and Scaredy went last. In the morning we saw a rainbow. "IT RAINIED!" the others exclaimed. "Follow the rainbow," I instructed them. We were halfway over the rainbow when we saw a unicorn. "UNICORNS AREN'T REAL!" Scaredy shrieked in surprise. "Scaredy Non-Believer," teased Amber. Just then I heard a rumble. Then a crash. A flash that lasted in less than a second. A thunderstorm! "We're gonna get killed by lightning!" I screamed.
    Pics!
    Scaredy:
    Guess what pplz? TONS OF SCAREDY PICS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ladybird (Amber):
    I found just 1 pic, and I'm not sure if its her, but thats what she looks like!
    [​IMG]
    Bella:
    BELLA FANS, I FOUND MY BELLA PIC(S)!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (she is the white feather-footed one)
    [​IMG] (Again, Bella is the white feather-footed one)

9. gurooh

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Chapter 4
    "Take this!" Amber said at the lightning, and spit at it. "Eww! You spit on me!" I told her. "Oops..sorry." I could catch a glimpse of the supplies. We were almost to the end of our journey! But if I lost a friend, I'd have to go all the way back for a new one. I hated doing that, or plunging into dens with enemies in them just to save my friends, but there's a reason for that. I need them alive. They need to go on this journey. I wonder if Scaredy knows where Mount Arabia is...I don't know where it is. "I can read your mind, Bella! For the last time, I DON'T know where Mount Arabia is!" Scaredy thundered at me. He darted away from a flash of lightning. I could spot an open, empty feed bag by our supplies to make it to Mount Arabia. "Guys, jump in the empty feed bag!" I yelled over the thunder. We all hopped in. The thunderstorm crashed the rest of the afternoon and all through the night. In the morning, the rainbow was gone, but not our supplies. There were two pairs of battle claws for the roosters, a starter pair of battle claws for Amber, food, water supply, and a map to Mount Arabia. A map to Mount Arabia! Just what I had wanted! We started on our way. "Bella," Amber whispered to me, "Can I hold the map?" "Just don't lose it," I told her. We decided to rest in one of the mountain caves. But we ran into trouble again. "MOUNTAIN LION!!" Dodger screamed. Scaredy slipped into his battle claws, along with Dodger. "I wanna help!" Amber squealed. I helped her with her battle claws and she was hopping onto the mountain lion's back. Suddenly the mountain lion leaped into the air to get away from the chickens and Amber helplessly slipped off. "AMBER!!" everyone, including me, screeched.
    Pictures:
    None recently taken. Sorry, folks.

10. The Turken Lady

Awww...They're so cute [​IMG]
    Watch out for the mountain lion!!! I love it so far. [​IMG] Need the next chapter!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by