1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bend OR, need chickens!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by hesinracaa, Sep 17, 2009.

1. hesinracaa

hesinracaa New Egg

Sep 17, 2009
    We just moved to Bend in June and our rental property had a chicken coop, so we got some chickens from a nice woman off of hwy 20 towards sisters. Problem is we had told her we wanted 4 more chickens and have lost all her contact info!

If anyone in the Bend area (especially the nice woman with the "chicken arc") has 4 laying chickens for sale, we have two that are about 9 months old and would really like 4 more:)

Thanks!

-Doug

2. brewmiss96

brewmiss96 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2008
    Redmond, OR
    Hi Doug, I'm in Redmond. If you get this info would you please let me know too, I'm in need of some layers as well, though I will probably be doing hatching eggs instead of big'uns.

3. rachaelc

rachaelc Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Newberg
    It's a bit on the other side of the valley, but check out the thread in the Chickens swap etc and for the Oregon swap meet coming up on the 10th of Oct in Salem. Local BYCers meeting to trade eggs and chickens and buy too.
    Hope this helps![​IMG]
    Rachael C mother of all

4. hesinracaa

hesinracaa New Egg

Sep 17, 2009
    Oh hey, that sounds great but I don't know that I can get to salem that weekend...

I wish I could find the woman we bought from last, she had about 60 chickens and said we could buy 2-4 more about this time. I know where she lives but I think it might be rude to just drive over there...

5. rachaelc

rachaelc Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Newberg
    Why would it be rude? It sounds like you both had a verbal understanding. She is probably wishing she had your contact information:lol: Bets driving to Salem.
    RachaelC mother of all

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by