*BENEFIT AUCTION* 18 assorted *Crele Pene*Bantam Cochin*Cuckoo Silkie

FlightsofFancy

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Canton, GA
I have never done something like this before, but felt an over whelming need to help.....so here goes.
This auction is to benefit an injured horse that was taken in by a selfless individual. The horse is a 12 year old paint that was caught in barbed wire a YEAR ago. This is per the lady that is organizing his care:
"This is chance (aka lucky)as his previous owners saw fit to call him, he is 12 years old and I know everyone thinks I'm crazy. But I'm going to do everything I can to save him.I had the vet come out and we sedated him and did a massive clean up on it.Amazingly we might be able to save the eye, I'm reaching out to all my face book friends,for ...help.His vet bills are going to be massive and the price of everything its gonna take to keep him clean and everyone that owns a horse knows all about the price of fly spray,he has to stay soaked down with it.Please let go of your anger,and reach into your heart,all donations would be greatly appreciated,fly spray, gauze,antibiotic ointment,feed,hay,I could really use the help.This is not the only rescue horse I have. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far." paypal account for donations is :[email protected] (please put "Flights of Fancy for Chance" in the subject line.
Chance on the day Darla took him in.

Ok now for the eggs.
smile.png
Everything we get from this auction will go directly to help Chance.
This auction is a mixed batch of my best hatching eggs. 10 Crele Penedesenca, 4 Bantam Blue Cochin and 4 Cuckoo Silkie (project)

Thank you so much for looking!

Last edited:
Ok I will start the bidding. I cant not stand to see animals sufering. Hope this auction does well!
smile.png

Thank you Jujubee anything and everything is greatly appreciated!!
frow.gif

I will be updating Chance's progress and providing pictures as I get them.

Last edited:
Update on Chance:
This is chance Today,after five days of treatment. All it took is someone taking a little time to take care of it and this is what happens.Thank you everyone for your prayers and for not only those who could donate,but for those who wanted to. He's still got a long road ahead of him. Yesterday,went to see chance and drop off some supplies. Another abscess has formed under the original. Its a minor setback and we will keep treating him till its all gone. I just wanted to give everyone an update and ask for everyone to keep him in your prayers.

5919_chance-2.jpg

Last edited:
This is so sweet of you to help. Also, the lady who is taking care of Chance is a saint. She could have easily passed on him, or had him put down. It's nice to know there are still caring folks in this world, like the two of you.

One thing for Chance....can you look into Colloidal Silver Gel, and pass the info on to your friend? I think it could help heal those wounds, maybe in addition to whatever she's already using. I don't sell this stuff lol, but I've heard so many good things about it. I'm going to buy some for our family (once we save up enough money!) http://www.supernaturalsilver.com/

Lastly, that is one of the coolest silkies I've ever seen! I would bid on these eggs, except I went for broke last week on 2 other auctions, and my incubators won't be able to hold any more eggs even if I could afford these. Good luck to the bidders though!

Back
Top Bottom