Berkshire Fall Swap Sept 18th

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by duckfeet79, Jul 29, 2011.

1. duckfeet79

duckfeet79 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2010
    Sunday Sept 18th from 7am till 12noon. Berkshire Farm will be hosting its annual Fall Poultry and Small Animal Sale. This is a rain or shine event that is held on the shores of Queechy Lake in Canaan NY. Vendors are welcome to bring anything to sell related to farming and agriculture. Chickens, ducks, sheep, goats, pigs, fenceing, feeders, veggies, wool, you name it! There is a $10 vendor fee. Please call if you need a covered space, because they are limited. There will be raffles and a snackbar as well! Finding us is easy, we are located 3 miles north of the B3 exit on I-90.When you get off the exit, take Rt 22 north for 3 miles and the Sale is on the left. You can also take Rt22 South out of NewLebanon for 3 miles and the Sale will be on the right. For further information. Call Bruce wood at Berkshire Farm Center 13640 Rt 22 Canaan NY. 12029 1-518-781-4567 Ext 2378
    Hope to see you there!

2. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    Just recieved a call for a pair of Crested Pekins, also a pair of Silver Seabrights. Show quality for the Seabrights. Any info would help. Thanks

3. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    Well gang, the clock is ticking away our summer, and fall is fast approaching! Nassau Country Value, in Nassau Ny has just become our Tailgate Sale Sponsor. They will be bringing a wealth of feed knowledge and merchandise to the Sale. I believe there will also be a rep from Nutrena Feeds there also. Have recieved lots of emails and calls regarding this Sale. Looking forward to seeing you all there again. Anyone have a couple of Cayuga hens. There for us at the farm. Thanks Woody

4. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    This is a GREAT swap! Can't wait !!

5. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    Thanks JerseyGirl! We really appreciate all the support from the BYC community,you are all awesome! With this Storm coming, hope everyones got thier birds secured. The ducks wont mind the rain, but the chickens will! Keep safe. Woody

6. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Anyone bringing pigeons??????

7. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    It looks like CObleskill has been cancelled, so anyone selling may want to make sure they get to this one!

8. Nic&Chickies

Nic&Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    New Britain, CT
    My sister's up in Hancock, and she still thinks I'm crazy, having chickens. [The family consensus was "You're living in a city, even she, in the Berkshire country, doesn't have chickens!"] But maybe if she went to this, she could be convinced. [​IMG]

9. duckfeet79

Mar 19, 2010
    Have recieved lots of calls and emails about our Sale. We are still on for the 18th! People bringing everything from ducks to goats! Hopeing that Mother Nature gives us a Sunny day! Hope to see you there! JerseyGirl, What type of pigeon are you looking for?

10. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    7 days and counting!!!!!!!!! What is everyone bringing???
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by