Berthoud \ NOCO

Dnetschke

Songster
7 Years
Dec 19, 2012
Berthoud, CO
Anyone in the Berthoud Area?
caf.gif

So I have been on the hunt for Wyandotte Bantams & Sebrights. This is going to be an Urban coop = less space. I finally fell like I'm getting past the learning curve on locating the chickens I'm looking for.
Called around more today tracking down leads. Thanks to my informants!
big_smile.png

Hygiene Feed & Supply has a minimum 25 Chicks on special orders
rant.gif

So I called Berthoud Feed & Supply.(should have done this 1st) They were just sold and Renovated in January. They lady (New Owner) was very nice and understanding to the fact I only need 6 chicks Max. Here's hoping they can come through for me.
fl.gif

Last edited:
I called Fulenwider Farms in Hudson because someone mentioned on the Colorado thread that he might have chicks. William said to E-mail his the list of what I was looking for and he'd get me setup for the next run. I'll have chickens by Mid-February or march!
bow.gif

Hi, I'm in Berthoud (west of town) and have been raising hens for 12 or so years, and meat birds the past few as well. I'm ordering from Privett this spring. If you want to go in on an order, between myself and a friend, we can easily make up to 25 birds. There is a bird swap in Brighton the 2nd sunday of each month,starting in March. If you google that, you'll find more details.

I don't come on here often, but I'll try to remember to do so.

Loni

BTW, I'm planning to order blue wyandottes, barred rocks, buckeyes, and red broilers this year. I'll have to sell my Amauracanas. I'm not enchanted with their personalities like I have been with my other birds. I LOVE my buff brahmas!

Last edited:
I'll keep your ordering in mind. I still have quite a bit to go on my coop. It's nice to know I'm not the only person from Berthoud on here!
Thanks!

Hi, I'm in Berthoud (west of town) and have been raising hens for 12 or so years, and meat birds the past few as well.  I'm ordering from Privett this spring.  If you want to go in on an order, between myself and a friend, we can easily make up to 25 birds.  There is a bird swap in Brighton the 2nd sunday of each month,starting in March.  If you google that, you'll find more details. 

I don't come on here often, but I'll try to remember to do so.

Loni

BTW, I'm planning to order blue wyandottes, barred rocks, buckeyes, and red broilers this year.  I'll have to sell my Amauracanas.  I'm not enchanted with their personalities like I have been with my other birds.  I LOVE my buff brahmas!

So I Got my Coop about 80% done this weekend! I just gotta finish up the bottom, paint, wire lights, Chicken wire up and it's all done!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom