Best $2 toy we ever bought

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
We bought a laser pointer for the cats. Much to my disappointment, Kitty is only mildly interested in it and KiKi acts as if she can't see it.
The chickens love it and it's funny to watch them all trying to peck at the red "bug" at once. They lose interest real quick though.
Jax, on the other hand, never loses interest in it. He will chase it until he falls over from exhaustion.
He has plenty of toys, some really expensive ones, but he loves the laser the best:

Ajax021.jpg

Okay cat owners, have you tried the "Kitty Intelligence Test" with your cat?
You put a piece of scotch tape on the right front paw and a piece on the back left paw (or vice versa). If your kitty is smart they'll shake their paws for a second, but then sit down and pull the tape off with their teeth.
Dumb cats will fall all over themselves trying to walk and shake their legs at the same time.
gig.gif

my dogs love it, they start barking before I even turn it on

Our bull mastiff that just died would stare at the ceiling for 30 minutes after we turned it off just waiting for it to come back

"Stormin" Norman our Siamese would go insane when he was younger if you played with a laser pointer! Best all-purpose pet toy and adult attention-getter ever made. (although watching inebriated adults chase the little red dot was a bit odd, I admit)

One year for Christmas my hubby was all excited about the laser level he opened.

Then I had to break it to him that he opened the cat's Christmas present.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom