Best Buddies (many super adorable pictures!)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Morgan7782, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    I got some adorable pictures of Munk and Joon together. They are 14 weeks old this week, and are inseperable. I hope they adjust ok to having new sisters! They stick together like glue and in some of these pictures.. Well I will explain haha.

Munk is NOT dead. She does look it though, her neck was totally streached out because its hot here. Tell me WHY they choose THIS chair to lay in when it's hot?! lol!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Munk burrowed her face into Joon's feathers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Munk with Joon's arm around her shoulder haha!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Joon decided to lay on top of Munk... Ya know.. In case that cooled her off.. LOL!
    [​IMG]

Joon and Munk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Joon falling asleep headfirst into the chair..
    [​IMG]

Joon laying on Munk AGAIN
    [​IMG]

Munk had gotten off the chair, look at Joon's ALARMED look!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is where Munk went. And this is her "bad hair day"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'M BAAAAAACK!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They looooooove each other [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Those two chickens are the most spoiled hens I've ever seen!

3. can't get enough chicken

can't get enough chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    That is sooo cute! Is that a Plymouth Rock?

4. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Yes, Joon is a barred plymouth rock. Wonderful breed [​IMG] she is super friendly and not flighty at all. And yes they are very spoiled, they have taken over our porch haha. That chair was actually my dog's chair, but Joon had no problem chasing him off it for her own rest and relaxation haha

5. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

I just love that little Munk! She has the most expressive and photogenic face I think I have ever seen on a chicken! [​IMG] What a cutie. Joon is adorable too, but I think Munk is the one of the two who could easily steal my heart away! Thanks for sharing such a cute moment in their lives.

6. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Thanks! Munk is my 'ditz' chicken. She is very sweet, but tends to fly into walls and such. She doesn't really look where she's going, she just GOES lol!! She is very much eye candy though, her thick mane and puffy cheeks remind me of a lion. I find her wing and tail feathers around and have a collection going. They even have the wonderful colored pattern on the edges! Great feathers [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Carpe DiHen

Carpe DiHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2010
    El Dorado County, CA
    Oh my gosh...too cute overload! Why the hot puffy chair? They are funny [​IMG]

8. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    I know!! I was soo confused but I figured it's the equilavent of my dog laying in the sun and panting. Don't think I will ever understand that lol! They loooove that chair though, it used to belong to my dog but Joon has since reclaimed it as her own. She has NO problem standing up to my dog either, she is very gutsy and knows what she likes and how to get it. She is very close with her 'sister' Munk, and Joon is DEFINATELY head hen. I love them though they are such wonderful girls.

9. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Flock Master

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    awww! thats adorable! i love them, they are too cute! [​IMG] thanks for sharing [​IMG]

10. molly d

molly d Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    lawrence, ks
    Your girls are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing such great pics. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by