Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Yeah, I know I should be spending time with family... but that's what I'm doing here, right???

So, this is kinda funny: I was looking at the server logs and one of the terms that is relatively frequent for people finding BYC is:

"Bst Buy"

Turns out that if someone searches Google for "Best Buy" and leaves out the "e" they get BYC as one of the top 3 results:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bst+buy

tongue2.gif

I'm sure the "bounce rate" is pretty high, but I wonder if one of them ever stuck around and thought, "Wow, I was looking for a new 62" flat panel TV and decided instead to get some chickens!"

lau.gif

Ahhh Nifty, I thought you were going to sell us something good with that title! I was gettin' my credit card ready!
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Actually, I was sort of thinking this thread was going to be a survey -- like what is your favorite/best deal in the BYC store or something. Hee hee.

Quote:
Actually, I was sort of thinking this thread was going to be a survey -- like what is your favorite/best deal in the BYC store or something. Hee hee.

The best deals right now are the fast disappearing "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" shirts, the "Chillin With My Peeps" shirts, the "Got Chickens" shirts and the "Topless Chicks" shirts for only $10 each!!

Back
Top Bottom