Best coop on the market

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Riverdogduck, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Riverdogduck

Riverdogduck New Egg

Dec 30, 2014
    Looking to buy a chicken coop for about two to three chickens will spend what ever it takes to get the best coop made does anyone know who sells the best

2. Hokum Coco

Hokum Coco Overrun With Chickens

Dec 6, 2012
    New Brunswick,Canada
    I would think if price was no object this would be a hard coop to better.
    I personally would hire a carpentar to build this coop and save at least ½ of the asking price + I would build it bigger I would also add wheels for easy moving.

Check out the link:

http://www.ezcleancoops.com/coop-deville-chicken-coop?

[​IMG]
    As shown: $2,045.00
    The Coop DeVille is a 4'x4' Chicken Coop with a full side & bottom run for a total footprint of 4'x8'.
    As shown price includes:

• Three nest Nest Box
    • One venting window that open from the outside of the chicken coop for easy use.
    • Two ventilation doors that open from the outside of the chicken coop for easy use.
    • 1" x 1" vinyl coated predator proof screening over all windows & vents.
    • Ramp up to chicken coop door
    • All EZ Clean brand features below.
    • One color wall paint & one color trim paint
    • Free Shipping in contiguous United States

•Please see add-on features below•
    Coop Dimensions
    Length: 98"
    Width (Vent Sides): 48"

with nest box: 62"
    Height: 86"

[​IMG]

- See more at: http://www.ezcleancoops.com/coop-deville-chicken-coop?#sthash.6W9440kM.dpuf

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  3. crazyfeathers

crazyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2013
    Auburndale, Wi
    Wow, I understand that some people don't have the time or skills to build their own coops but 2,000 for a small coop like that! For 2 grand my husband would make this coop look like a doll house. Just my opinion but we are country folks and know the value of a dollar there is no way I would spend that amount of money on a coop like the one pictured even if my money grew on trees. No offense to individuals who buy coops I know life gets busy.

4. Hokum Coco

Hokum Coco Overrun With Chickens

Dec 6, 2012
    New Brunswick,Canada
    You and I have our ducks on the same page. I could build that coop for under ½ the price.

On another note:
    Go out and look into the housing market if you want to see things that are over priced.

5. crazyfeathers

crazyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2013
    Auburndale, Wi
    When you have a disposable income anything is possible..

6. WNCcluck

WNCcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2014
    Mountains of WNC
    We got our run from these folks.

http://www.chickencondos.com/index....ken-runs/7-x-8-universal-welded-wire-pen.html

The run was a bit pricey; however, both the hubby and I work somewhere beyond full time and needed something we could put up in a snap. The powder coated steel is very sturdy. Putting the roof on was a bit more involved than the videos made it seem. All in all, our run was a great buy and is quite attractive.

I can't speak to the quality of their coops. If the coops are anywhere near as nice as the run, you'll be pleased.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by