BEST CROW EVER!!!!!!! Watch!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by suburbanminifarm, Jan 15, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Ok that sucker would wind up in chicken nuggets if it were mine! LOL..that was hysterical!

2. Flippacase

Flippacase Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2009
    Massachusetts
    that really made my day. If you you look at his eyes, he is looking around like, "what?"

LOL

3. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Wow... [​IMG] Ive heard them before, but they were NEVER that LOUD!! OMG, I would go nuts. Hubby thinks they're hilarious, but reminds me everytime he hears one of these videos that that type of roo would not last long at our place. I remind him that I haven't completely lost my mind [​IMG]

4. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Oh great! Now there's another breed on my "someday" list.[​IMG]

5. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I LOVE Them! I had them on my want list until I heard that they were pretty nasty...I will just have to settle for watching them on youtube!!!

6. colby318

colby318 got 'dottes?

Jul 14, 2008
    Stamping Ground, KY
    DH said I was so NOT going to get one of those. It's bad enough when mine start yodeling "crow, crow, crow your boat gently down the stream..."

7. chickerdoodle

chickerdoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2009
    Oregon
    What, what?? Ooof, (rubbing my ears). Hey, can you speak up my ears are ringing! [​IMG]

8. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    [​IMG] What an alarm clock!

9. suburbanminifarm

suburbanminifarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    N.San Diego County
    Wait, that's a certain BREED of chicken? I didn't realize that I thought this guy was just singularly talented...?
    If I had him I would totally keep him around just for the pure entertainment value.... I think he's great! [​IMG]
    I made my husband watch this so he would stop his daily complaining about my little silkies crowing! He was astounded!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by