Best Darned $25 I Ever Spent

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Msbear, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Rob, I wanted to thank you so much for giving us all the opportunity to place ad space at such a reasonable cost. My Sharpsburg Swap banner pops up for me so many times at the bottom of the screen and I just smile everytime I see it because I know that a hundred thousand other folks are seeing it too [​IMG]

2. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    [​IMG]

3. Runt Of The Litter

Runt Of The Litter Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    cheshire,UK
    Quote:it depends on what browser set up people are using,as someone using firefox with the adblock plus addon for example woud not have a clue there was even any ads.

had personaly not even realised there were ads until reading this.

4. Gerry2011

Gerry2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2011
    NW Arkansas
    I don't see it either....and I am too computer illiterate to know why not [​IMG]

5. southerndesert

southerndesert B & M Chicken Ranch

Jun 17, 2011
    Morristown, AZ
    Nope I have never seen any either.....

6. eastcoast chicken

eastcoast chicken Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2011
    Thank's again Rob, Ive seen the banner most days for a couple of weeks now. I hope I can make the swap.

7. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    In Adblock you can unblock certain sites... especially for bYC where the ads are only obnoxious if you aren't a member.

8. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

I use Opera, so I only see the ads at the top and bottom. They are not obnoxious and I've followed several links because they interested me. Keep up the good work!

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Wow--it's only $25?? I didn't know that....I think I need a banner now!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by