1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BEST GUESS PLEASE

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by postalpoultry, Mar 20, 2013.

1. postalpoultry

postalpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2013
    Mounds OK
    I have aquired these lil beauties and would be interested in your best guess on breed and age ( I know, nothing like asking the impossible right!) LOL
    Black one is lil ram 20" tall 33lbs Mookie. and lil ewe is 17" tall and 22 lbs Pookie.
    they are taking feed with no problem.
    and yes they are in the shower! LOL my bathroom is completely water proofed for just such emergencies (its cold outside!!) and they like to sleep in the shower.
    many many lil critters have!
    THANKS MUCH
    [​IMG]

2. Coupe

Coupe Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Highland, NY
    Are they sheep or goats? Lol by the pic i cant really tell...the white and black one looks like a goat in the pic.

3. postalpoultry

Mar 9, 2013
    Mounds OK
    oh LOL they are sheep!

4. Coupe

Feb 22, 2010
    Highland, NY
    Lol my fault, i never owned sheep before, only dwarf goats!!!

5. postalpoultry

Mar 9, 2013
    Mounds OK
    well I can see how it happened lol Pookie (lil blk/white) is younger and her lil face is not as long (for lack of a better term) and she is very dainty. I have deduced she has some katahdin in her also.
    I won't tell her you thought she was a goat! lol

6. Coupe

Feb 22, 2010
    Highland, NY
    They are very cute!! Your bathroom must be a mess tho! I have my nigeran goat in my kitchen with her kid right now! Cant wait till they go back out in then pen lol

7. postalpoultry

Mar 9, 2013
    Mounds OK
    OH good lord!!! Unbelievable mess!!!! It's suppose to be spring (stupid ground hog), will be soooo nice to get them out of there!!! We think they probably think we are a buncha pervs, everytime we come to see em we take our clothes down[​IMG], thats what my daughter says lol.
    They are so sweet. Your goat ok? Or is just in because she just had the kid?

8. Coupe

Feb 22, 2010
    Highland, NY
    Lmao!!! I can only imagin what would happen if yoy had company over!!!haha
    Yeah the Doe is Fine..It was just to cold oyt for the pasr couple of days to keep a newborn kid outside! Now im just waiting for my Hay guy to call me back! Ran out of hay the other day cleaning pens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by