BEST IN SHOW at the IABCA dog shows today!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Today at the IABCA International shows in Orlando we had a great time. Show 1 we were SG1 for a leg towards her Jugend CH title, and Best Bred By Exhibitor puppy. We went on to a Group 3 in the puppy BBX Group. (SG1 is the highest rating a puppy her age can win).

Critique, from judge Jean Pero:

Very promising young grump in excellent condition. Overall impression: Good breed type, excellent for her age. Excellent coat, texture, and condition. Good head with good planes and type. Full Scissors bite. Dark almond eyes. Well set ears. Well developed chest for age. Front angulation a little straight (age), rear angulation good, topline level, tail docked, good strong drive in movement. Sg1

Show 2 we were also SG1 for the second leg of her Jugend CH title, and also Best puppy, Best Bred By Puppy, and won both the Puppy and the Bred By Puppy groups.

Critique from judge Robin Hug:

Beautiful puppy. Overall impression: Breathtaking. Correct coat, feminine beautiful head, tight scissors bite, Correct ears, deep well developed chest, excellent front angulation, excellent rear angulation, excellent topline, correct tail, movement with drive and reach, itÂ’s all there!

Looking forward to tomorrow

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  2. dainerra

dainerra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    awesome critique! She is a stunning girl [​IMG]

3. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    Fantastic! Warms the heart to know that what I've been seeing in her pictures, the judges can actually FEEL when they touch her! I'll bet you are floating!

[​IMG]

Rusty [​IMG]

4. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    What a weekend, I hardly know where to start. Today she finished her IABCA JA National and International CH title. Then we were 4X Best Bred By Exhibitor puppy, 4X Best puppy, 3X Bred By Puppy Group 1, 4X Puppy Group 1, Best in Show Bred by Exhibitor Puppy show 3. We missed the Bred By working group for show 4, we were outside having a bathroom break. While this was disappointing, it gave a new Cane Corso exhibitor that chance to be in the BIS ring and get a RBPIS on his lovely puppy. Hopefully he is encouraged to continue in the sport of dogs. We then went on to Reserve Best Puppy In Show for both show 3 and 4 today.

I am so proud of my puppy. She showed like a true champion for me today. Showing this many times in one weekend is a tall order for any dog, much less a puppy. She gave me as much in the last show as she did in the first one.

Best of all, I get the BEST puppy kisses and grrrrrowly love every morning. [​IMG]

Special thanks to Steve Orenstein for letting me breed to his AWESOME dog, and for all his support of our show career.

Critiques from today:

Show 3, Judge Edward Wild, Canada: Impressive feminine grump. Lustrous coat. Feminine head, good proportions. Correct bite. Expressive eye, a touch light. Ears well set on. Chest nicely developed for age. Shoulder well laid back. Rear in balance. Topline held level on the move. Tail set correct. Smooth side gait.

Show 4, Judge Sharon Griffin

Well balanced, muscular. Overall impression, alert, showy. Dense coarse coat. Beautiful head. Scissors bite. Dark expressive eye. Small pendant ears. Deep chest. Good fore and rear angulation. Steady level topline. Docked tail. Smooth movement, easy trot.

5. carolinagirl58

carolinagirl58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Lugoff, SC
    HUGE congratulations!!! She is an awesome dog.

6. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    You got a fantastic girl there. The hard work is paying off!!!

7. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    This is so awesome! Hugs to you both. Gee, you've got me all teary-eyed and a big ol lump in my throat! I wish I could have seen it! What a weekend!

Rusty

8. MiniatureCochin

MiniatureCochin Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2011
    WOW that is so awesome. [​IMG] CONGRATULATIONS!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I checked your website---ALL your dogs are so beautiful!! [​IMG]

I've always wanted to be part of the dog show world (conformation, obedience, agility---everything!!). Hopefully I will be able to in the future. (I can hardly wait!! [​IMG] )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by