Best incubator on small budget

Sisters Farms

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 18, 2014
Cordova, alabama
can someone let me know the best incubator on a small budget. This will be my first incubator and I've been searching online and I'm now confused. So now I'm asking all you experts. Thank you

For small home hatching, I would suggest "Farm Innovators" table top incubator with built in humidity gauge and automatic turner. It is extremely reliable and the humidity gauge can mean the difference between a good and bad hatch. Proper humidity is key to a successful hatch! This table top incubator runs about $100.00.
Happy hatching!

T
For small home hatching, I would suggest "Farm Innovators" table top incubator with built in humidity gauge and automatic turner. It is extremely reliable and the humidity gauge can mean the difference between a good and bad hatch. Proper humidity is key to a successful hatch! This table top incubator runs about $100.00.
Happy hatching!
thank you. I haven't even seen that one online

Now what's the difference in still air and circulating air incubators
Still air incubators have no fan to circulate the air, so the temp is layered throughout the bator. Still air incubators should be kept at about 102 degrees F during the incubation. Forced air (circulating/fan) incubators have a fan that moves the air around giving you more even temps throughout the incubator and should be ran at 99.5 degrees through the hatch. The forced air (circulated) is the best way to go. Also if you are able, an incubator with an egg turner in it is also always a plus. No matter what incubator you decide on. It's best to have two of your own, calibrated thermometers and a hygrometer in the bator. I wouldn't just trust my hatch to one thermometer and especially not the ones that are manufactured in the bators. :)

Back
Top Bottom