Best incubator to use as Hatcher?

IceHax

Songster
Oct 10, 2018
northern Italy
Hi everyone, hope your holidays are going great! I have some plans for next year’s baby season and I would like to have a double Bator setup (one incubator and one Hatcher) so that I won’t have to put all eggs of one kind at a time in the incubator and in the same day, would really be awesome so I could even be able to replace dead/infertile eggs with new ones without having to mind that they will end their incubation period on different days. I would like to get an incubator for under €250 that has a capacity of around 8 big eggs or 32 small eggs and automatic humidity control(this is a must if I’m going to be using it as a Hatcher). What are your recommendations? Thanks!

This is probably obvious, but I recommend something easy to clean for the hatcher (foam is not good for this.)

The foam ones are often cheaper, may hold temperature more steady because they are more insulated, and could be good for the incubator part of that setup.

I am in the USA, so I do not know what incubators/prices are available where you are. Sorry!

Hi everyone, I have actually decided to build myself a cabinet incubator, it’s been a while that I’ve wanted to take on this project but never had time to spend on it, I finally decided to start! I will update you with what I will come up with as time goes on! Thanks for all your suggestions nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom