Best looking hybrid chicken!

Oscarsgravett

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 18, 2014
East Sussex , England
I thought i would make this as pure breeds are mostly on this forum so i thought hybrid breeds are beautiful aswell and now theyre is so many different hybrid breeds available now they deserve mentioning so... Show off your hybrid chickens and i will select the best looking one! :)

almost all of my flock is a hybrid. I think there is about 13 birds...Im not sure...ive recently sold a lot...but out of that there are only 2 pure bred silkies. all my other birds are Japanese bantam crosses.

this is malt, my Japanese bantam silkie cross hen, who is milkshake and the white roo's sister

this is Leven. he is a Japanese bantam cross roo, and his mom is pumpkin, my Americana cross

this is milkshake, my Japanese bantam silkie cross roo. shes molting right now, but normally his tail is much longer and fuller

this is ed, one of the Americana crosses I sold this summer. she was such a stunner!

this is pumpkin. shes an Americana cross...not sure what though.

heres milkshake again!

These two pictures are of my Japanese bantam silkie cross roo, who is milkshakes younger brother...and is also molting...haha

Last edited:
almost all of my flock is a hybrid. I think there is about 13 birds...Im not sure...ive recently sold a lot...but out of that there are only 2 pure bred silkies. all my other birds are Japanese bantam crosses. this is malt, my Japanese bantam silkie cross hen, who is milkshake and the white roo's sister. Awww they are all so beautiful but who can resist milkshake he is by far the winner :yiipchick this is Leven. he is a Japanese bantam cross roo, and his mom is pumpkin, my Americana cross this is milkshake, my Japanese bantam silkie cross roo. shes molting right now, but normally his tail is much longer and fuller this is ed, one of the Americana crosses I sold this summer. she was such a stunner! this is pumpkin. shes an Americana cross...not sure what though. heres milkshake again! These two pictures are of my Japanese bantam silkie cross roo, who is milkshakes younger brother...and is also molting...haha

almost all of my flock is a hybrid. I think there is about 13 birds...Im not sure...ive recently sold a lot...but out of that there are only 2 pure bred silkies. all my other birds are Japanese bantam crosses. [/ this is malt, my Japanese bantam silkie cross hen, who is milkshake and the white roo's sister [URL=https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6610240/] this is Leven. he is a Japanese bantam cross roo, and his mom is pumpkin, my Americana cross this is milkshake, my Japanese bantam silkie cross roo. shes molting right now, but normally his tail is much longer and fuller this is ed, one of the Americana crosses I sold this summer. she was such a stunner! this is pumpkin. shes an Americana cross...not sure what though. heres milkshake again! These two pictures are of my Japanese bantam silkie cross roo, who is milkshakes younger brother...and is also molting...haha [/URL]
Awww they are all so beautiful but who can resist milkshake he os definetly the winner! what a poser :) Thank you for showing me them :yiipchick

Awww they are all so beautiful but who can resist milkshake he os definetly the winner! what a poser :) Thank you for showing me them :yiipchick

Thank you! Milkshake actually allowed e a good picture yesterday...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom