BEST OF THE BEST special 9+ ***NPIP*** pic heavy

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by banjoejoe4783, Dec 14, 2011.

1. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    up for auction is a SPECIAL from villamil farms the wining bider will get
    3+ SHOW QUALITY GERMAN LINE NEW HAMPS
    3+ CORONATION SUSEXS
    3+ LF NAKED NECK " MAY CARRY SCALES GEEN"

the new hanps came from kathelymo and are the BEST LINE OF NEW HAMPS IN THE US in my opinyon

the coronation susexs came from -green fire - and - tom dean- i have pure cornation roos over pure coro hens and split hens

the LF NN are from the UA and where breed to be scaless i had a scaless roo with them but lost him to a preditor this summer the hens still carry the resesive geen to be scaless and im breeding them to breed back to scaless the chicks will be 100% nacked neck and may or may not carry the scaless geen the hens are carryers but i can not garentee that the chicks will or will not

PLEASE paypal only so eggs can ship on time payment is due at close of auction to [email protected]

i can't gerantee your hatch rate due to shiping and your hatching methods my hatch rate on them here are 85/90%

here are some pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks for looking BANJO

2. silkielover5

silkielover5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2011
    Hudson WI
    WOW! those naked birds im guessing dont do well in winter....they look like dinosours [​IMG]

3. banjoejoe4783

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    Quote:they do just fine in winter as long as they are in a heeted room/pen LOL

4. silkielover5

Sep 11, 2011
    Hudson WI
    Quote:they do just fine in winter as long as they are in a heeted room/pen LOL

what about with other roosters and chickens. i feel like they would get pretty beat up without feathers.... i might have to get some

5. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    The look on the little girls face says it all !!! LOL !!

6. silkielover5

Sep 11, 2011
    Hudson WI
    so are they different from a turkin/naked neck. i googled bald chickens and naked necks where the only thing that popped up. i know what naked necks look like thats why im confused

7. banjoejoe4783

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    Quote:they are LF nacked neck that carry a reseive geen to be scaless the birds in the pics are scaless i can not garentee that the chicks that hatch will or will not carry this geen

8. banjoejoe4783

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    you need to google naked chicken or fetherless chicken or scaless chicken

9. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Quote:I thought the same thing LOL

10. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Bonjo, you should had sent that roo to FL, see what happens [​IMG]

so let me get this straight you bred him with some NN hens, right? and now you have the offspring

and out of those is where you are going to send the eggs right?

can I see some pics of the flock where these eggs are coming.

are they completely naked like him, or do they look like a regular NN, thanx

Nava.

ETA: isn't the Scaleless gene like the NN gene? you either carry it or you don't
    if you were going to breed a NN roo with some random regular hen some chicks would have the NN and others would be full feathered like the mom, you can tell right away if you carry the NN gene or not.

now....... is it the same with the scaleless? you are born completely naked and carry the gene or you don't.

just trying to know more about this gene since I know nothing about it, besides that I want a flock of my own, thanks.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by