1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Best palce to buy a Brinsea ?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by pbzmomma, Sep 1, 2011.

1. pbzmomma

pbzmomma Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2011
    Virginia
    Hope this is the right place for this. I am looking for a brinsea Octagon 20 and was wondering where is the best palce to buy form?

2. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

From Brinsea when they have them in stock.. they have had them on sale for a while and they also have coupons on their Facebook page (new one due out on Friday)

3. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Brinsea.com has them on sale 20% off, and this weekend you can use coupon code FBLABOR to get another 10% off.

4. pbzmomma

pbzmomma Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2011
    Virginia
    Yeah I went to theier site but the one i want is Out of stock

5. TeePants

TeePants Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2011
    Oh, I never realized the Brinsea Mini Advance doesn't have a humidity gauge! How do you tell the humidity? 8/

6. KIDDSBANTAMS

KIDDSBANTAMS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Lexington
    Even if it says out of stock you can place the order and I got mine within a week.

7. yinepu

Quote:you use a hygrometer

Just be sure that when you do get one that you calibrate it first.. and also when shopping for one try to find one that's adjustable... makes life so much easier!

8. Gypsy07

Gypsy07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    I thought the Advance models all had humidity readouts on their little screens; and it's the Eco models that don't...

9. hallerlake

hallerlake Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Seattle
    Brinsea is running a sale right now, and for an additional 10% off use the FBLABOR (all caps) code through Monday.

10. yinepu

Quote:I think you're right.. though I never had the mini advance.. so just going by what was posted.. lol.. Just got my mini eco.. its cute.. managed to shove 8 muscovy eggs in the little beast [​IMG]

now I can officially say all my bators are packed to capacity! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by